[Latest list update:
As of raw chapter 3800]
Tai Shu 太叔
- Gold, thin frame glasses
- Black coat
- Black shoes
- First appeared as the school doctor in Arc 1: Campus Cultivation Crisis.
- Reappeared in Arc 4: Looking for the Last BOSS, Arc 19: Fourth Prince’s Backyard, Arc 26: Who’s the Murderer and Arc 45: Chaotic World and got more screen time out of missions after MC became a stronger tasker.
- Weapons: black gun, black sword
- Clean freak.
- Does dissections.
- Executioner/judge of District A.
- Embodies the Law (Rule?) of Destruction.
- Duties include:
- Obliterating or punishing rule breakers (especially if they have yet to build a world and are not very useful to the organisation/their death won’t affect the big picture much)
- Gluing broken planes
- Supervising planes when they evolve in case any problems arise
- Has a faction most likely consisting of higher ups.
- Born along with the Sea of Laws and absorbs energy from it for survival.
- His form is his physical body and not his soul so he can’t enter other bodies in planes the way taskers do.
- Fainted twice in MC’s presence due to having what remains of Zheng Qing in his body.
- The name Tai Shu (太叔) is just a stroke off from what MC calls him at first (Uncle/大叔)
Zheng Qing 正卿
- Long hair
- The former system 2333, the number is Chinese slang for laughter. So it’s kind of a humiliating/embarrassing title. MC’s very first system.
- Appears in Arc 84: Mermaid after separating from MC.
- Not exactly trustworthy.
- Sees humans etc. as ants. He feels neither love nor responsibility for them. Why should he sacrifice himself for them?
- Tai Shu’s ‘brother’ of sorts; they were born along with the Sea of Laws.
- Carried a World (universe?) in his body but it was destroyed by Tai Shu, according to him.
- Law of Void
- Captured and later killed by Tai Shu, what remains of him seems to be inside Tai Shu.
Dan Qing 丹青
- First appeared in chapter 3253. MC’s new system after her return to the organisation.
- All systems (with the exception of Zheng Qing) get their memories formatted before they become a system so he has no memories of his past either.
- Will get punished along with MC if she breaks rules.
- More helpful than Zheng Qing when he was 2333.
- Systems reside in a separate space from the tasker within the tasker’s system space. They can see the tasker but the tasker can’t see them. Things like temperature changes on the tasker’s side can affect the space on the system’s side.
- Went without his own name but gave himself one afterwards. MC thought it was the homonym Dan Qing 蛋清 (egg white) until he clarified it.
- Asked for and gets the Mother of the World Halo MC got as a mission reward because he claims the Fortune Aura within it benefits him.
- Chases MC because she has a backlog of missions.
- 丹青 is the archaic term for ‘painting(s)’ because reds (丹) and blues/greens (青) were often used in paintings during that era.
Lord of Mt. Tai / Taishan Fujun 泰山府君
- Very pale skin
- Used to wear black tuxedo and leather shoes, now white tuxedo and white shoes
- Seems elegant and gentlemanly
- Illusionary black butterflies
- Yaksha transformation: Can grow huge, three-pronged pitchfork, ugly
- Gold chain pocket watch hung at chest area
- Usually referred to as just ‘Fujun’ in the story. Read about the Lord of Mt. Tai in RL Chinese culture here and here.
- In charge of Reincarnation Worlds, which he connects to the Worlds (of the living) of other people, for a price. His are very crowded.
- Not human. Disdains humans.
- Eats souls.
- Likes to grow flowers. Gave MC self-grown black flowers on several occasions.
- Has armies of beauties-loving and perverted golden skeletons.
- Greedy Wolf told MC that his poop is human-shaped ‘cos he eats human souls. MC is very curious about the authenticity of this information.
Sang Liang 桑良
- Silver hair.
- His World Carrier is an old-looking book which he brings around with him. Pages of the book can be used to attack.
- MC calls him ‘Silver-haired Man’ in her thoughts.
- The main system.
- Also mans the consultation rooms in the different cities.
- Not a human.
An He 安和
- Seen either in a floral shirt or in military uniform.
- His World Carrier is a World Tree that appears from his head.
- Gelled hair.
- First appeared in Arc 45: Chaotic World.
- A general of the organisation’s military, in charge of District A.
- There’s a fragrance coming from him so MC calls him ‘Fragrant/Perfume Man’.
- Seems to be displeased with Zhang Bo for some reason (that part was so suggestive, my fujoshi instincts says there’s something going on between them…)
Zhang Bo 长伯
- Greedy Wolf told MC that Zhang Bo’s in love with the puppet he created himself. MC has yet to find out whether this information is authentic.
- Claims he likes women.
- System Mall alongside the main system
- Law Space of taskers and their systems
- Producing the tools sold in the system exchange mall
- Also makes dolls which aren’t sold through the system mall.
Zu Li 祖礼
- Wears a Republic era cheongsam with good workmanship… (which by right should be changpao even though author has been using ‘cheongsam’ until now).
- Looks like a noble from ancient times.
- Carries a folding fan that has a landscape painted on it. It was given by his late girlfriend.
- Peach blossom eyes
- MC’s friend.
- Usually referred to as ‘Cheongsam Man’ in MC’s thoughts.
- Owner of City of Time and embodies the Law of Time.
- Owner of the restaurant in City of Time, which he opened with his late girlfriend.
- Has some status among the Law Embodiments because the Law of Time is a Higher Law.
- Helped MC on several occasions.
- Behaves like a flippant flirt to girls but withdraws once the girl shows interest.
- Fans himself with his fan when he gets nervous.
- Lived long and seen enough in the organisation to be rather indifferent to taskers’ deaths. Wasn’t very disturbed when he saw the dying MC.
- Misses his late girlfriend greatly.
- In the midst of growing his World Tree.
- Cooperated with MC on several occasions so has some amount of trust in her.
- Social butterfly.
Mo Ming 墨明
- Host’s husband in Arc 64: X-Ray Vision (literal translation is Perspective).
- In Arc 64, was a fragile porcelain guy who keeps dozing off cos his body’s about to fail him.
- Appeared again in multiverse war arc.
- Had loving parents when he was alive.
- Joined the organisation as a soldier in the army after his death.
- His military rank rises throughout the story.
- He has a large amount of purple-coloured Luck Aura* and it was too much for his mortal body hence its break down. But his high Luck Aura benefited the soldier life after his death.
*It’s a common term in Chinese QT novels. My understanding from QT novels is that a higher amount of Luck Aura gives you a better lot in life and makes life smoother. Different people have different amounts of Luck Aura, Some novels also use a difference in colour instead of amount to highlight the quality. Ordinary humans usually can’t see their own or others’ Luck Aura.
Si Tian 司天
- Owner of the casino in the City of Water.
- Took over the auction house in the City of Water after Rong Hua’s departure, with MC’s permission.
- Always eager to sell stuff to MC a.k.a. make money off her. Helped her look out for certain items at her requests.
Li Wen 李温
- (order from oldest to newest):
1. emperor robes, long hair
2. researcher’s white coat, white gloves, short hair
- Host’s older brother and the emperor in Arc 2: The General Loves a Village Girl.
- Appeared again in Arc 10: Farming Well In a Primitive Society, in the multiverse war, after MC left the organisation, before the 2nd multiverse war and when MC + Little Mouse finds him in the mechanical city.
- Experienced many worlds with Little Mouse.
- Treats MC relatively well and calls her ‘Royal/Imperial Younger Sister’.
- Researching technology of a mechanical city left by mankind so that he can take over the city.
Little Mouse 小老鼠 / Little Silver Ferret 小银貂 / Little Rodent 小耗子
- Has human form
- Mouse/ferret form: fist-sized, fluffy silver hair, long tail, strong sharp teeth that can be used to attack
- Mouse from Arc 2: The General Loves a Village Girl.
- Appears again in Arc 10: Farming Well In a Primitive Society, in the Multiverse War arc, after MC left the organisation, in the 2nd multiverse war and after Li Wen’s disappearance.
- Ruler of his species
- Fond of Li Wen, to his species’ unhappiness. Dislikes MC.
- Behaves like a child at times.
- Can buff his species for a period of time. A red light covers them when the buff is in effect. After the buff expires, they will become very weak, some will directly die.
- Born from the Void.
- Good sense of smell.
- Sacrificed himself to let Li Wen escape, killed by Tai Shu. MC and Fa Tian collected his ‘remains’ and Fa Tian made a mouse from it.
- Has blind deference and loyalty to him.
- Feeds on planes and consider themselves a higher being, thus they look down on humankind.
- Generally very strong but has low IQ.
- Hates Returning Spring Grass.
- Fully wiped out to give Little Mouse a chance to escape.
- Created by Little Mouse splitting itself.
Zhang Jiasen 张嘉森
- Modern clothes
- Pale blue suit
- Host’s husband in Arc 14: That Phoenix Man.
- Became a tasker after his downfall, imprisonment and death.
- Re-appeared in Arc 17: Carefree Matriarchal Country, Arc 26: Who’s the Murderer and out of missions.
- Owner of the City of Witchcraft and embodies the Law of Witchcraft.
- Complicated feelings for MC. Hates her yet wants to make her acknowledge him.
- Finds trouble with MC but ends up eating losses multiple times.
- The colour scheme of his system space is gray and black.
- His system 6457 is male.
- Opened a restaurant in City of Water, which landed in Shu Bai’s hands after MC left the organisation. Said restaurant eventually went to MC after Shu Bai’s death.
Old Qi 耆老
- Law of Space embodiment.
- Zu Li introduced him to MC.
- Runs an illegal business.
- Gave MC helpful advice on the Law of Space.
- Like Shu Bai, he separated from his system.
Pan Chen 潘辰
- The soul-eating Stone essence in human form from Arc 26: Who’s the Murderer
- One of the masterminds behind the deaths in that arc.
- Brought back to the organisation by Tai Shu.
- He was afraid of or at least deterred by Tai Shu.
- Interested in Little Fire. MC suspects that’s because he wants to devour him.
Little Fire 小火
- Bought by Mei Ziqing out of pity(?) after her bf’s death. Part of the money used to make the purchase was borrowed from MC.
- Fire World Origin that gained intelligence and a human form.
- Was under the care of and cared about Mei Ziqing.
- Helped MC look after and nourish two stones, though neither stone underwent any change.
- Originally behaved like a child but grew mentally after Pan Chen brought him out to experience things and taught him stuff.
- After Mei Ziqing’s death, MC gave him Mei Ziqing’s bead-type World Carrier to remember her by.
- Left to travel the worlds. Wouldn’t be able to return to the organisation area anymore. MC left an imprint on him so he can contact her in times of need.
Zhou Han 周翰
- A tasker who first appeared in the Arc 51: Monstrosity World War. His host body was Wen Xing 文兴. He allied and worked with MC to complete their missions.
- MC thinks his system 65892 is a loli.
- His temperament is so unique and obvious that he can’t blend that well into his host’s identity and other taskers tend to recognise him as a fellow tasker.
- Acts like a gentleman but that may be his way of drawing a line with others.
- Had a girlfriend whom he broke up with because they spent too much time with each other.
- Took over the Arc 51 world as his own. MC lent him an OP futuristic object to help him clean out the monsters in that world, which he returned after use.
Qing Yue 清越
- Green hair
- Kelp from Arc 8: Invincible Upgrade Stream.
- Gained intelligence kinda due to MC’s actions in Arc 8.
- Met MC again and helped her in Arc 21: Into Master’s Bowl. Didn’t remember what MC did to him in Arc 8 but felt that MC was familiar.
- Lived a long time between Arc 8 and 21. Over the years, he learned a variety of skills like alchemy, weapon smithing and arrays.
Jiang Chen 将臣
- Hanba (drought demon) from Arc 34: Female Merchant.
- Met MC again in Arc 79: Pot-Carrying Hero.
- Looks like he’s in his 20s.
- Undead that has no soul.
Hui Ji 慧极
- Young monk from Arc 36: Demon Practitioner Girl.
- MC met him again in Arc 65: Evil Spirit, when he’s an old man.
Greedy Wolf 贪狼
- Punished to pick up star shards, and that’s also where MC first met him, though he knew of MC even before then.
- Tried to convince MC to join his anti-Organisation faction on multiple occasions.
- The higher-ups know about it but don’t take him seriously.
- Carries the life of a star and can borrow its power. 贪狼 is the name of a star and MC sometimes calls him Greedy Wolf Star.
Immense Door 巨门
- Probably Rong Hua’s higher up of his faction.
- Found trouble with MC over Rong Hua’s death and demanded return of the whip she got after Rong Hua died
- Carries the life of a star and can borrow its power. 巨门 is the name of a star and MC tends to call him Immense Door Star.
Rong Hua 荣华
- Original shareholder of the auction house in City of Water.
- Forced out of the city by MC because he wasn’t willing to pay taxes.
- Belonged to a faction.
- Killed by MC in a duel.
- The superiors in his faction temporarily left the God-Striking Whip to him for nurturing, though it was taken by MC after his death. The whip is the embryonic conformation of a treasure from the Void, which will grow over time and can gain intelligence.
Wen Yan 闻炎
- Likes strong women.
- Has been ‘collecting’ female taskers (‘flowers’) to be added in his ‘flower garden’. Wanted to add MC too, but she refused.
Zhuang Zheng 庄正
- Pale, white body
- Heart-coloured eyes that look rainbow-coloured under reflection
- Was a giant crystalline heart that couldn’t move but yearned for the outside world. He gained human form thanks to MC’s Rule of Life, though MC only did it ‘cos she had no choice. After all, she was almost killed and imprisoned for life by him.
- Androgynous voice when he was a heart, not sure if it stayed that way in his human form.
- Extremely, extremely strong spiritual power. Strong enough that he could 1hKO several experienced taskers including MC, had he wanted to.
- Clingy to MC but MC threw him to Sang Liang under the guise of mentoring.
- Likes to eat. Prepared food for MC for a period of time.
- Wants to experience love.
Zhu Jun 诸均
- T-shirt and jeans-wearing skeleton…
- Initially bone-white, turned golden after consuming merits
- One of the many moving skeletons made by MC using corpses, souls and a formation she bought from Fujun’s gang. These skeletons can be strengthened by eating merits. They turn more golden as they eat more.
- Primarily stays in MC’s Reincarnation World.
- Sort of leads the other skellys. Other named skellys leaders include: Ying You 赢右, Yan Chuan 延川 and Wen Zhi 温智.
- Brought to NPM by MC before and is very keen to see the human world.
- Internet/computer addict.
- Calls MC Pipishu, Pipishu 皮皮舒 derived from Tiao Pi Ke Ai de Ning Shu 调皮可爱的宁舒 (the naughty and cute Ning Shu), or so he claimed.
- Chose a sword as his weapon.
- Doesn’t like taking care of babies.
- Male doll made by Zhang Bo and given to MC for opening the 2 restaurants in the City of Water.
- Made after ZB surveyed the requirements female taskers have for men and Zhang Bo called it the most perfect doll.
- Very close to human but requires its master to teach it emotions.
- Since it can shuttle through space, MC tasked it with patrolling her 4 cities
- Needs energy to operate. Energy source can be spiritual aura, spiritual stones, energy bodies etc.
- Suffered severe injuries at the hands of troublemakers in MC’s City. MC paid a high price (the cost was extorted from aforementioned troublemakers) to get Zhang Bo to fix him.
- Eyes have video-recording function.
- White, fluttery clothes
- Long hair
- Wooden hair stick
- The consciousness he left within the God-Striking Whip appeared like a pure and white rice grain
- MC calls him ‘Buddha-like Man’ because of his unaffected appearance.
- God-Striking Whip’s original master, wanted it back but relented to MC after her consciousness won against the one he left within the whip.
- Probably an important person in Immense Door and the late Rong Hua’s faction.
- His consciousness is so clean that other consciousnesses feel uncomfortable around it.
Fa Tian 伐天
- God-Striking Whip
- Gained a human form after absorbing energy bodies
- Delicate, fair, cute
- Clear eyes
- Snow-white teeth
- Appearance of a child
- Not warm even in human form. Feels metallic cool.
- Because he was in female clothes, MC thought he was a girl until she accidentally touched his manhood.
- Many gave him gifts (including Tai Shu, Sang Liang, Mo Ming, etc.) in celebration of his gaining a human form. Some of them do it with ulterior motives, however. They want to increase the chances that Fa Tian will choose them as his next master should MC die.
- Tai Shu advised that energy bodies with metal property would do him good.
- Unlike normal weapons, MC can use her Will of Death when attacking with him.
- Learns some things in his time at the Holyland.