[Latest list update:
As of raw chapter 3635]
Ning Shu 宁舒
- Clothing (order from oldest to newest):
2. red clothing + red rope on ankle (near the end of the Multiverse War arc)
3. white (after obtaining the Rule of Life)
4. black strapless top that’s waist-fitting + long skirt (after dying)
- Carried a white umbrella around at one point. It went from white to black as it got more contaminated.
- Became more beautiful and temperament improved as she comprehended more Laws and Rule.
- Flat-chested but bust got bigger after dying.
- Small stature, looks weak.
- Died at 27 years old.
- Hospitalised. Underwent chemotherapy for more than a decade.
- Had a loving family and 2 older brothers.
- The world she was born in is in District A.
- Values independence and freedom.
- Refused to join any faction on multiple occasions.
- Likes good-looking people and things.
- Narcissistic about her looks.
- Worlds and World Carriers: Reincarnation Worlds, Nine Palaces Mountain, Peerless Martial Arts (appearance of a book, built on Belief), World Tree
- Law imprints: Water, Wood, Earth, Prophecy, Thunder(yet to integrate)
- Rule: Life
- Will: Death
- Embryonic treasure God-Striking Whip which she took from the late Rong Hua. It can absorb soul power.
- Two restaurants in the City of Water that belonged to the late Shu Bai.
- Ruby ring that can shoot rays of compressed time
- Brain of Knowledge that looks like a Rubik’s cube
Mei Ziqing 梅子卿
- MC’s friend. Probably the first since MC became a tasker.
- Boyfriend whom she loved very much was obliterated by Tai Shu because of his rebellion.
- In the midst of building a World.
- Died saving Little Fire.
- Host’s summon from Arc 32: Summoner Queen.
- Gained intelligence and a loli human form after MC’s efforts in Arc 32.
- Re-appeared in Arc 41: Galactic as a planetary threat.
- Red clothes
- Jade hairpin keeps her long hair up.
- Had 12 Law imprints. Best known for her Law of Fire.
- Built 5 or 6 Worlds.
- Comprehended the Rule of Growth.
- Her jade hairpin is a World Carrier someone gave to her. She wins a bid held by MC and connects the World in this hairpin to one of MC’s Reincarnation Worlds.
- Learns to glue broken planes from MC and MC is in the midst of pushing the job of being District D’s person-in-charge to her.
Hong Yu 红玉
- Law of Seduction embodiment.
- Antagonistic to MC, wanted MC’s Law of Water to beat A’Wan.
- Had not built a World and was obliterated by Tai Shu for causing trouble.
Shu Bai 书白
- Owner of 2 restaurants in the City of Water, one of which was bought from Zhang Jiasen.
- Separated from her system. Claimed it’s because she felt she wasn’t suitable to be a tasker, but Qiu Kui gave a different version of the story.
- Seeked shelter under MC before but was quick to jump ship.
- Super minor member of Immense Door’s faction
- Obliterated by Tai Shu under a false charge instigated by Ning Shu with help from Qiu Kui
Qiu Kui 秋葵
- Red hair
- Person-in-charge of District C.
- Used to be Shu Bai’s friend.
- Found trouble in Shu Bai’s restaurant after the Laws were removed from the Cities. She’s retaliating for a certain ‘him’.
- Claimed Shu Bai pushed her blame onto her system and sold a certain ‘him’ out.
He Qing 禾青
- Originated from a modern era.
- One of the captives imprisoned in Earth City Lord’s mansion by the previous city lord until they were discovered, freed and reported by MC.
- Brought to MC’s Reincarnation World by MC but refused to get reincarnated like her fellow former captives.
- Wanted to be a strong tasker like MC but she didn’t qualify. MC later helped her become a tasker by raising it as a condition for her return to the organisation.
Xia Mengtao 夏梦桃
- Evil spirit from Arc 87: Special Task.
- Overly beautiful. Her husband never returned after the war and she fell victim to the depraved male villagers and jealous female ones. Eventually died and aimed to take revenge on the villagers.
- Was persuaded by taskers to turn her grievances into strength instead. She successfully cultivated based on grievances and was brought to MC’s Reincarnation World. MC hoped that Mengtao could reduce the amount of grievances in her World and at the same time solved the issue in Arc 87.
Yao Niang 瑶娘
- The host’s baby girl from Arc 89: Task.
- Arc 89’s host, her mother, had mixed feelings about her and approved of MC’s decision to take her away alive.
- MC handed her to Zhu Jun to take care of temporarily, then to the Golden Earthworm. Has been living in NPM 2nd level ever since.
- Calls Earthworm Uncle and MC Aunt.
- Originally very pure and doesn’t know about worldly affairs because she grew up mostly without human interaction but MC brought her to see the world.
- Cultivates using MC’s cultivation method.
- Sweet and cute loli
- After transformation: blood-red eyes, shrunken pupils, fangs
- When berserk: blood-red eyes, ugly, large, ferocious, thorn-like scales
- A titan from the Void
- Titans are born with a single Primary Stone, which is an energy body.
- Wanted MC’s Law of Thunder imprint. Also attempted to poach MC from the organisation to be a childbearing tool of sorts because it’s possible that MC’s Will of Death is hereditary.
- Used to like Tai Shu and wanted his ‘seed’ *cough* for cross-breeding, to ensure the continuity of the titans.