Just posting it here cos it’s more convenient for me to format, edit and update. Hope this comes in handy! Don’t read this if you’re not prepared for spoilers!
My memory’s not the best and I read some portions of the raw using MTL so this may not be 100% accurate. Also, my translation of certain terms may differ from the translator of the series. Do correct me if you find any mistakes!
[Latest list update: As of raw chapter 3540]
Ning Shu 宁舒
- Clothing (order from oldest to newest):
2. red clothing + red rope on ankle (near the end of the Multiverse War arc)
3. white (after obtaining the Rule of Life)
4. black strapless top + long skirt (after dying)
- Carried a white umbrella around at one point. It went from white to black as it got more contaminated.
- Became more beautiful and temperament improved as she comprehended more Laws and Rule.
- Flat-chested but bust got bigger after dying.
- Small stature, looks weak.
- Died at 27 years old.
- Hospitalised. Underwent chemotherapy for more than a decade.
- Had a loving family and 2 older brothers.
- The world she was born in is in District A.
- Values independence and freedom.
- Refused to join any faction on multiple occasions.
- Likes good-looking people and things.
- Narcissistic about her looks.
- Worlds and World Carriers: Reincarnation Worlds, Nine Palaces Mountain, Peerless Martial Arts (appearance of a book, built on Belief), World Tree
- Law imprints: Water, Wood, Earth, Prophecy, Thunder(yet to integrate)
- Rule: Life
- Will: Death
- Embryonic treasure God-Striking Whip which she took from the late Rong Hua. It can absorb soul power.
- Two restaurants in the City of Water that belonged to the late Shu Bai.
Mei Ziqing 梅子卿
- MC’s friend. Probably the first since MC became a tasker.
- Boyfriend whom she loved very much was obliterated by Tai Shu because of his rebellion.
- In the midst of building a World.
- Died saving Little Fire.
- Host’s summon from Arc 32: Summoner Queen.
- Gained intelligence and a loli human form after MC’s efforts in Arc 32.
- Re-appeared in Arc 41: Galactic as a planetary threat.
- Red clothes
- Jade hairpin keeps her long hair up.
- Had 12 Law imprints. Best known for her Law of Fire.
- Built 5 or 6 Worlds.
- Comprehended the Rule of Growth.
- Her jade hairpin is a World Carrier someone gave to her. She wins a bid held by MC and connects the World in this hairpin to one of MC’s Reincarnation Worlds.
- In the midst of building another world.
Hong Yu 红玉
- Law of Seduction embodiment.
- Antagonistic to MC, wanted MC’s Law of Water to beat A’Wan.
- Had not built a World and was obliterated by Tai Shu for causing trouble.
Shu Bai 书白
- Owner of 2 restaurants in the City of Water, one of which was bought from Zhang Jiasen.
- Separated from her system. Claimed it’s because she felt she wasn’t suitable to be a tasker, but Qiu Kui gave a different version of the story.
- Seeked shelter under MC before but was quick to jump ship.
- Super minor member of Immense Door’s faction
- Obliterated by Tai Shu under a false charge instigated by Ning Shu with help from Qiu Kui
Qiu Kui 秋葵
- Red hair
- Person-in-charge of District C.
- Used to be Shu Bai’s friend.
- Found trouble in Shu Bai’s restaurant after the Laws were removed from the Cities. She’s retaliating for a certain ‘him’.
- Claimed Shu Bai pushed her blame onto her system and sold a certain ‘him’ out.
He Qing 禾青
- Originated from a modern era.
- One of the captives imprisoned in Earth City Lord’s mansion by the previous city lord until they were discovered, freed and reported by MC.
- Brought to MC’s Reincarnation World by MC but refused to get reincarnated like her fellow former captives.
- Wanted to be a strong tasker like MC but she didn’t qualify. MC later helped her become a tasker by raising it as a condition for her return to the organisation.
Xia Mengtao 夏梦桃
- Evil spirit from Arc 87: Special Task.
- Overly beautiful. Her husband never returned after the war and she fell victim to the depraved male villagers and jealous female ones. Eventually died and aimed to take revenge on the villagers.
- Was persuaded by taskers to turn her grievances into strength instead. She successfully cultivated based on grievances and was brought to MC’s Reincarnation World. MC hoped that Mengtao could reduce the amount of grievances in her World and at the same time solved the issue in Arc 87.
Lass 姑娘 (tentative)
- The host’s baby girl from Arc 89: Task.
- Arc 89’s host, her mother, had mixed feelings about her and approved of MC’s decision to take her away alive.
- MC handed her to Zhu Jun to take care of temporarily, then to the Golden Earthworm
- Sweet and cute loli
- After transformation: blood-red eyes, shrunken pupils, fangs
- When berserk: blood-red eyes, ugly, large, ferocious, thorn-like scales
- A titan from the Void
- Wanted MC’s Law of Thunder imprint badly
- Stayed in the organisation because she wants Tai Shu’s ‘seed’ *cough* for cross-breeding, to ensure the continuity of the titans.
- Titans are born with a single Primary Stone, which is an energy body.
Tai Shu 太叔
- Gold, thin frame glasses
- Black coat
- His form is his physical body and not his soul so he can’t enter other bodies in planes the way taskers do.
- First appeared as the school doctor in Arc 1: Campus Cultivation Crisis.
- Reappeared in Arc 4: Looking for the Last BOSS, Arc 19: Fourth Prince’s Backyard, Arc 26: Who’s the Murderer and Arc 45: Chaotic World and got more screen time out of missions after MC became a stronger tasker.
- Clean freak.
- Does dissections.
- Executioner/judge of District A.
- Embodies the Law (Rule?) of Destruction.
- Duties include:
- Obliterating or punishing rule breakers (especially if they have yet to build a world and are not very useful to the organisation/their death won’t affect the big picture much)
- Gluing broken planes
- Supervising planes when they evolve in case any problems arise
- Has a faction most likely consisting of higher ups.
- Born along with the Sea of Laws.
- The name Tai Shu (太叔) is just a stroke off from what MC calls him at first (Uncle/大叔)
Zheng Qing 正卿
- Long hair
- The former system 2333, the number is Chinese slang for laughter. So it’s kind of a humiliating/embarrassing title. MC’s very first system.
- Appears in Arc 84: Mermaid after separating from MC.
- Not exactly trustworthy.
- Sees humans etc. as ants. He feels neither love nor responsibility for them. Why should he sacrifice himself for them?
- Tai Shu’s ‘brother’ of sorts; they were born along with the Sea of Laws.
- Carried a World (universe?) in his body but it was destroyed by Tai Shu, according to him.
- Law of Void
- Captured and later killed by Tai Shu, though MC believes he’s not completely dead yet.
Dan Qing 丹青
- First appeared in chapter 3253. MC’s new system after her return to the organisation.
- All systems (with the exception of Zheng Qing) get their memories formatted before they become a system so he has no memories of his past either.
- Will get punished along with MC if she breaks rules.
- More talkative and helpful than Zheng Qing when he was 2333.
- Systems reside in a separate space from the tasker within the tasker’s system space. They can see the tasker but the tasker can’t see them. Things like temperature changes on the tasker’s side can affect the space on the system’s side.
- Went without his own name but gave himself one afterwards. MC thought it was the homonym Dan Qing 蛋清 (egg white) until he clarified it.
- 丹青 is the archaic term for ‘painting(s)’ because reds (丹) and blues/greens (青) were often used in paintings during that era.
Lord of Mt. Tai / Taishan Fujun 泰山府君
- Very pale skin
- Tuxedo and bowtie
- Elegant and gentlemanly
- Polished, leather shoes
- Illusionary black butterflies
- After transformation: Can grow huge, Yaksha, three-pronged pitchfork
- Usually referred to as just ‘Fujun’ in the story. Read about the Lord of Mt. Tai in RL Chinese culture here and here.
- In charge of Reincarnation Worlds, which he connects to the Worlds (of the living) of other people, for a price. His are very crowded.
- Not human. Disdains humans.
- Eats souls.
- Likes to grow flowers. Gave MC self-grown black flowers on several occasions.
- Has armies of beauties-loving and perverted golden skeletons.
- Greedy Wolf told MC that his poop is human-shaped ‘cos he eats human souls. MC is very curious about the authenticity of this information.
Sang Liang 桑良
- Silver hair.
- His World Carrier is an old-looking book which he brings around with him. Pages of the book can be used to attack.
- MC calls him ‘Silver-haired Man’ in her thoughts.
- The main system.
- Also mans the consultation rooms in the different cities.
- Not a human.
An He 安和
- Seen either in a floral shirt or in military uniform.
- His World Carrier is a World Tree that appears from his head.
- Gelled hair.
- First appeared in Arc 45: Chaotic World.
- A general of the organisation’s military, in charge of District A.
- There’s a fragrance coming from him so MC calls him ‘Fragrant/Perfume Man’.
Zhang Bo 长伯
- Greedy Wolf told MC that Zhang Bo’s in love with the puppet he created himself. MC has yet to find out whether this information is authentic.
- System Mall alongside the main system
- Law Space of taskers and their systems
- Producing the tools sold in the system exchange mall
- Also makes dolls but they aren’t popular and aren’t sold through the system mall.
Zu Li 祖礼
- Wears a changpao… I mean by right it should be changpao even though author has been using ‘cheongsam’ until now.
- Looks like a noble from ancient times.
- Carries a fan that was given by his late girlfriend.
- Peach blossom eyes
- MC’s friend.
- Usually referred to as ‘Cheongsam Man’ in MC’s thoughts.
- Owner of City of Time and embodies the Law of Time.
- Owner of the restaurant in City of Time, which he opened with his late girlfriend.
- Has some status among the Law Embodiments because the Law of Time is a Higher Law.
- Helped MC on several occasions.
- Behaves like a flippant flirt to girls but withdraws once the girl shows interest.
- Fans himself with his fan when he gets nervous.
- Lived long and seen enough in the organisation to be rather indifferent to taskers’ deaths. Wasn’t very disturbed when he saw the dying MC.
- Misses his late girlfriend greatly.
- In the midst of growing his World Carrier, a World Tree.
- Cooperated with MC on several occasions so has some amount of trust in her.
- Social butterfly.
Mo Ming 墨明
- Host’s husband in Arc 64: X-Ray Vision (literal translation is Perspective).
- In Arc 64, was a fragile porcelain guy who keeps dozing off cos his body’s about to fail him.
- Appeared again in multiverse war arc.
- Had loving parents when he was alive.
- Joined the organisation as a soldier in the army after his death.
- His military rank rises throughout the story.
- He has a large amount of purple-coloured Luck Aura* and it was too much for his mortal body hence its break down. But his high Luck Aura benefited the soldier life after his death.
*It’s a common term in Chinese QT novels. My understanding from QT novels is that a higher amount of Luck Aura gives you a better lot in life and makes life smoother. Different people have different amounts of Luck Aura, Some novels also use a difference in colour instead of amount to highlight the quality. Ordinary humans usually can’t see their own or others’ Luck Aura.
Si Tian 司天
- Owner of the casino in the City of Water.
- Took over the auction house in the City of Water after Rong Hua’s departure, with MC’s permission.
- Always eager to sell stuff to MC a.k.a. make money off her. Helped her look out for certain items at her requests.
Li Wen 李温
- Host’s older brother and the emperor in Arc 2: The General Loves a Village Girl.
- Appeared again in Arc 10: Farming Well In a Primitive Society, in the multiverse war, after MC left the organisation and before the 2nd multiverse war.
- Experienced many worlds with Little Mouse.
- Treats MC well and calls her ‘Royal/Imperial Younger Sister’.
- Had given up his body so is in soul form.
Little Mouse 小老鼠 / Little Silver Ferret 小银貂 / Little Rodent 小耗子
- Has human form
- Mouse/ferret form: fist-sized, fluffy silver hair, long tail, strong sharp teeth that can be used to attack
- Mouse from Arc 2: The General Loves a Village Girl.
- Appears again in Arc 10: Farming Well In a Primitive Society, in the Multiverse War arc, after MC left the organisation, in the 2nd multiverse war.
- Ruler of his species
- Fond of Li Wen, to his species’ unhappiness. Dislikes MC.
- Behaves like a child at times.
- Can buff his species for a period of time. A red light covers them when the buff is in effect. After the buff expires, they will become very weak, some will directly die.
- Has blind deference and loyalty to him.
- Feeds on planes and consider themselves a higher being, thus they look down on humankind.
- Reproduces asexually.
- Generally very strong but has low IQ.
- Hates Returning Spring Grass.
- Fully wiped out to give Little Mouse a chance to escape, though Little Mouse can probably produce more of his species in the future.
Zhang Jiasen 张嘉森
- Modern clothes
- Pale blue suit
- Host’s husband in Arc 14: That Phoenix Man.
- Became a tasker after his downfall, imprisonment and death.
- Re-appeared in Arc 17: Carefree Matriarchal Country, Arc 26: Who’s the Murderer and out of missions.
- Owner of the City of Witchcraft and embodies the Law of Witchcraft.
- Complicated feelings for MC. Hates her yet wants to make her acknowledge him.
- Finds trouble with MC but ends up eating losses multiple times.
- The colour scheme of his system space is gray and black.
- His system 6457 is male.
- Opened a restaurant in City of Water, which landed in Shu Bai’s hands after MC left the organisation. Said restaurant eventually went to MC after Shu Bai’s death.
Old Qi 耆老
- Law of Space embodiment.
- Zu Li introduced him to MC.
- Runs an illegal business.
- Gave MC helpful advice on the Law of Space.
- Like Shu Bai, he separated from his system.
Pan Chen 潘辰
- The soul-eating Stone essence in human form from Arc 26: Who’s the Murderer
- One of the masterminds behind the deaths in that arc.
- Brought back to the organisation by Tai Shu.
- He was afraid of or at least deterred by Tai Shu.
- Interested in Little Fire. MC suspects that’s because he wants to devour him.
Little Fire 小火
- Bought by Mei Ziqing out of pity(?) after her bf’s death. Part of the money used to make the purchase was borrowed from MC.
- Fire World Origin that gained intelligence and a human form.
- Was under the care of and cared about Mei Ziqing.
- Helped MC look after and nourish two stones, though neither stone underwent any change.
- Originally behaved like a child but grew mentally after Pan Chen brought him out to experience things and taught him stuff.
- After Mei Ziqing’s death, MC gave him Mei Ziqing’s bead-type World Carrier to remember her by.
- Left to travel the worlds. Wouldn’t be able to return to the organisation area anymore. MC left an imprint on him so he can contact her in times of need.
Zhou Han 周翰
- A tasker who first appeared in the Arc 51: Monstrosity World War. His host body was Wen Xing 文兴. He allied and worked with MC to complete their missions.
- MC thinks his system 65892 is a loli.
- His temperament is so unique and obvious that he can’t blend that well into his host’s identity and other taskers tend to recognise him as a fellow tasker.
- Acts like a gentleman but that may be his way of drawing a line with others.
- Had a girlfriend whom he broke up with because they spent too much time with each other.
- Took over the Arc 51 world as his own. MC lent him an OP futuristic object to help him clean out the monsters in that world, which he returned after use.
Qing Yue 清越
- Green hair
- Kelp from Arc 8: Invincible Upgrade Stream.
- Gained intelligence kinda due to MC’s actions in Arc 8.
- Met MC again and helped her in Arc 21: Into Master’s Bowl. Didn’t remember what MC did to him in Arc 8 but felt that MC was familiar.
- Lived a long time between Arc 8 and 21. Over the years, he learned a variety of skills like alchemy, weapon smithing and arrays.
Jiang Chen 将臣
- Hanba (drought demon) from Arc 34: Female Merchant.
- Met MC again in Arc 79: Pot-Carrying Hero.
- Looks like he’s in his 20s.
- Undead that has no soul.
Hui Ji 慧极
- Young monk from Arc 36: Demon Practitioner Girl.
- MC met him again in Arc 65: Evil Spirit, when he’s an old man.
Greedy Wolf 贪狼
- Punished to pick up star shards, and that’s also where MC first met him, though he knew of MC even before then.
- Tried to convince MC to join his anti-Organisation faction on multiple occasions.
- The higher-ups know about it but don’t take him seriously.
- Carries the life of a star and can borrow its power. 贪狼 is the name of a star and MC sometimes calls him Greedy Wolf Star.
Immense Door 巨门
- Probably Rong Hua’s higher up of his faction.
- Found trouble with MC over Rong Hua’s death and demanded return of the whip she got after Rong Hua died
- Carries the life of a star and can borrow its power. 巨门 is the name of a star and MC tends to call him Immense Door Star.
Rong Hua 荣华
- Original shareholder of the auction house in City of Water.
- Forced out of the city by MC because he wasn’t willing to pay taxes.
- Belonged to a faction.
- Killed by MC in a duel.
- The superiors in his faction temporarily left the God-Striking Whip to him for nurturing, though it was taken by MC after his death. The whip is the embryonic conformation of a treasure from the Void, which will grow over time and can gain intelligence.
Wen Yan 闻炎
- Likes strong women.
- Has been ‘collecting’ female taskers (‘flowers’) to be added in his ‘flower garden’. Wanted to add MC too, but she refused.
Zhuang Zheng 庄正
- Pale, white body
- Heart-coloured eyes that look rainbow-coloured under reflection
- Was a giant, beating heart that couldn’t move but yearned for the outside world. He gained human form thanks to MC’s Rule of Life, though MC only did it ‘cos she had no choice. After all, she was almost killed and imprisoned for life by him.
- Androgynous voice when he was a heart, not sure if it stayed that way in his human form.
- Extremely, extremely strong spiritual power. Strong enough that he could 1hKO several experienced taskers including MC, had he wanted to.
- Clingy to MC but MC threw him to Sang Liang under the guise of mentoring.
- Dangerous and volatile.
- Likes to eat and likes to give MC food
Zhu Jun 诸均
- Initially bone-white, turned golden after consuming merits
- One of the many moving skeletons made by MC using corpses, souls and a formation she bought from Fujun’s gang. These skeletons can be strengthened by eating merits. They turn more golden as they eat more.
- Primarily stays in MC’s Reincarnation World.
- Sort of leads the other skellys. Other named skellys leaders include: Ying You 赢右, Yan Chuan 延川 and Wen Zhi 温智.
- Brought to NPM by MC before and is very keen to see the human world.
- Internet/computer addict.
- Calls MC Pipishu, Pipishu 皮皮舒 derived from Tiao Pi Ke Ai de Ning Shu 调皮可爱的宁舒 (the naughty and cute Ning Shu), or so he claimed.
- Chose a sword as his weapon.
- Doesn’t like taking care of babies.
- Male doll made by Zhang Bo and given to MC for opening the 2 restaurants in the City of Water.
- Made after ZB surveyed the requirements female taskers have for men and Zhang Bo called it the most perfect doll.
- Very close to human but requires its master to teach it emotions.
- Since it can shuttle through space, MC tasked it with patrolling her 4 cities
- Needs energy to operate. Energy source can be spiritual aura, spiritual stones, energy bodies etc.
- Eyes have video-recording function.
- White, fluttery clothes
- Long hair
- Wooden hair stick
- The consciousness he left within the God-Striking Whip appeared like a pure and white rice grain
- MC calls him ‘Buddha-like Man’ because of his unaffected appearance.
- God-Striking Whip’s original master, wanted it back but relented to MC after her consciousness successfully won against the one he left within the whip.
- Probably an important person in Immense Door and the late Rong Hua’s faction.
- His consciousness is so clean that other consciousnesses feel uncomfortable around it.
Characters from Nine Palaces Mountain (NPM)*
*MC got the NPM in Arc 58: Martial Aunt. It resides within her Reincarnation World. There’s 9 levels/worlds in NPM.
Li Si 李四
- Originally an inhabitant of NPM Level 1.
- Extremely loyal to his master, Li Xiang.
- After his death, he becomes the first skeleton to stay beside the Reincarnation Pool in MC’s Reincarnation World. He stays there to wait for Li Xiang’s reincarnation, though it’s questionable whether he’ll be able to recognise said reincarnation.
- In a sort of mutually beneficial relationship with MC. He helps her, she gives him benefits.
- MC lets him take charge of the Book of Life and Death that she got from NPM Level 3.
Li Xiang 李向
- Originally an inhabitant of NPM Level 1.
- Second son in his family.
- Tried to rob MC but got used by MC instead.
- Eventually enters the Reincarnation Pool for reincarnation. Because his soul was so tainted, he might have to undergo many reincarnations before he gets reincarnated as a human again.
- A creature that ate soul stones from NPM Level 1. Its body automatically filters out impurities in the stones. Its kind are coveted by humans for their ability to sense soul stone deposits. It later switched diet to soul fluid after going to NPM Level 2, then to something unknown after the existence of soul fluids disappeared from NPM Level 2, then to merits which MC gave in exchange for its service.
- Supposedly ugly.
- Bias against and dislikes humans like MC.
- Very fond of Li Ren and wanted Li Ren to take after its appearance when he grows up. Unfortunately, its wish wasn’t fulfilled.
- Stayed with Ye Lin in NPM Level 2, though it left Ye Lin’s side after it was sacrificed by him when his opponents were too strong.
- MC left the host’s baby girl from Arc 89: Task in his care. It’s a rather devoted caretaker.
- Unknown gender.
Li Ren 立人
- Masculine version of MC’s past face
- Fiery red clothes with low v-neck that exposes chest
- Long hair
- Initially a tiny baby within a flower from NPM Level 1.
- When still in the plant, he spent most of his screen time sleeping and was taken care of mainly by the Golden Earthworm. MC checked up on and fed him when she visited them.
- Absorbed MC’s knowledge when she touched him.
- Took up MC’s appearance when he grew up (human-size), much to her unhappiness. To be fair, he only met MC and Golden Earthworm when he was still in the flower so his choices were limited.
- Disdained the Golden Earthworm (and its looks) despite its obvious (parental?) love for him.
- Named by the Golden Earthworm, who specially brainstormed a name that works for both genders.
- Very passionate towards MC, partly because he wanted MC to choose him, over the Thunder Qilin, as the guard of the hole that connects NPM to MC’s Reincarnation World. The two of them were born solely for this purpose and the one who doesn’t get chosen will die.
- Killed by MC, though she recommended him to the system as a tasker soon after.
- His name literally means ‘Upright Person’.
- Qilin is a type of mythical creature.
- Born in NPM Level 1.
- Born to guard the hole that connects NPM to MC’s Reincarnation World. MC later brought him to the Reincarnation Pool area when its role became useless.
- Chosen by MC over Li Ren because MC didn’t feel that Li Ren’s personality was suitable for mundane guarding. She didn’t want any harm to come to her Reincarnation World because the guard was bored and distracted.
Ye Lin 叶林
- A weak beggar from the NPM Level 2 who wanted revenge.
- He became MC’s disciple of sorts, though she later abolishes their master-disciple relationship, to his partial relief.
- Saved and stayed with a female NPM inhabitant called Bai Sisi 白思思.
- MC speculated that he should have been the protagonist of NPM’s Level 2 but she took away a large part of his role.
- Established a sect with the martial arts MC taught him.
- Eventually died and met MC again in her Reincarnation World as a very tainted soul. He lingers there, unwilling to step into the Reincarnation Pool.
- Dissatisfied with how MC treated him. Felt that MC should do and have done more for him, as his master.
- Initial form was a black fog
- Also has a cute boy’s form
- After transformation: A horn, wings, two-pronged black steel pitchfork, tail. Like a little devil. Can grow big.
- At MC’s restaurant opening: Overalls, small red bowtie
- Entity born in NPM and threatened its inhabitants to provide it food (souls).
- Fujun kind of snatched him away and refused to part, though BF does want to stay with Fujun too.
- Same kind of existence as Fujun. They’re the only two of their kind.
- Eats souls.
- Under the teaching and care of Fujun.
- Refers to himself as ‘This Young Master’.
- High self-esteem, likes being praised.
- Tired of the dull Reincarnation Worlds and is interested to see bright and colorful worlds of the living.
Characters I suspect will appear again
Cheng Fei 程飞
- The host’s husband from Arc 43: Paranoia.
- Host suspected that he was the one who killed her but she had no evidence, no one believed her and even she doubted herself because he was the perfect, caring husband.
- Ran a clinic.
- Very thorough, meticulous. MC learned from him to leave no traces.
- Died and joined the organisation as a system. Systems have their memories before being a system erased (2333 was the exception).
- I suspect he’s the system of the female tasker Gu Yi from Arc 70: Records of Polishing a Bright Ruler because MC gave that system a discomfiting feeling even though they supposedly never met.
Gong Rong 宫容
- Kept his hair long for cross-dressing purposes until MC had it cut.
- One of the masterminds behind the killing game in Arc 50: Adventure Games.
- Had a younger sister when he was alive.
- Incurable illness, knew he was going to die from young and cross-dressed so that his younger sister can take over the company with less resistance.
- Guessed (correctly, though MC denied it) that MC killed his sister. Wanted MC to accompany him to death.
- Died and it was hinted that he joined the organisation as something other than tasker or system, possibly on the operations side.
Gu Yi 谷意
- The female intermediate tasker from Arc 70: Records of Polishing a Bright Ruler. Her host in the arc was one of the emperor’s consorts who was surnamed Liang and titled Mei Ren/Beauty.
- Seemed rather reliant on her system to instruct and advise her on how to complete the task. Her system plans and she carries out its plan.
- Treats her system as both a teacher and a friend.